When you work with Wade Odell Wade, you will be guided through our streamlined process that will take you from your initial consultation to timely arrival at your destination.
- When you contact us for a free estimate, we will send a professional estimator to your home on a day and time that fits your schedule. Plan on about an hour to an hour and a half for this visit.
- The estimator will ask you key questions that will help him or her develop a customized moving plan for you. Points covered include when you are moving and to where; anticipated closing dates on your current and / or your new locations (if applicable); your short- or long-term storage needs; and so on.
- The estimator will take a complete inventory of items to be moved, noting any items that require special handling.
- The estimator will ask you if you plan to do your own packing or if you want Wade Odell Wade to pack for you. )Please note that our experienced moving team will pack any items such as paintings, mirrors, glass table tops, or large framed photographs for you when they arrive at your location on moving day.)
- At the conclusion of the visit, the estimator will provide you with a detailed and itemized written estimate, a preliminary date for your move, as well as business cards of the estimator and your assigned personal coordinator, should you decide to use us for your move.
- Your personal coordinator will contact you to address any questions you may have, confirm or change the preliminary moving date depending on your needs, and give you useful tips for organizing and packaging your belongings, disconnecting appliances, and so on. Reach out to your coordinator throughout the process for any questions or concerns that may arise or to discuss any needed changes to your moving date.
- As moving day approaches, your personal coordinator will contact you a few days in advance to confirm our moving team’s time of arrival.
- On moving day, our team will arrive at your home or business at the agreed-upon time. Members of our professional and experienced team will introduce themselves and review with you the items to be moved. Once your items are safely loaded onto the moving vehicles, they will do a walk-through with you to ensure that all your belongings have been loaded and give you an anticipated time of arrival at your new destination.
- Our team will arrive on time at your new location. Our movers will carefully and expertly unload your items and move them to the appropriate location in your new home or business.
- Once all items have been unloaded and placed to your satisfaction, they will ask you if everything has been done to your satisfaction and ask you to sign a completion form.
We hope our standardized process helps take the stress out of moving and make it an exciting and enjoyable experience!
Contact Us for a FREE Estimate
Thank you! We will be in touch with you shortly